Expert Sliding Wardrobe Advice
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE 5 YEAR* WARRANTY – SIMPLY COMPLETE THE DETAILS AND SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW:
* Terms andconditions apply.
Care and Maintenance
We’re sure you will enjoy many years of use from your new wardrobe. To help ensure this, please read and follow these maintenance instructions:
- Glass should be cleaned with glass cleaner or polish only, the use of water can lead to long term damage and corrosion.
- Tracks and frames can be cleaned with household polish. you must ensure there is no build up of debris in the tracks as this can reduce the operating lifespan of the wheels.
- woodwork (MFC) should be cleaned with household polish, again please do not use water as this can eventually lead to the laminate blowing over time.
- Over time you may need to adjust the wheels/door alignment, to do so simply turn the screw located on the Adapt steel range on top of the wheel cartridge with a Phillips screwdriver. similarly on the aluminium ranges remove the hole bung on the frame side and adjust with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Solvents must not be used on any Vesta Space system.
Our most adaptable frame; a high quality steel frame giving affordable style and a huge array of options for frame and panel options.
For a contemporary look and quality feel; create the look you want with different panel configurations and an array of panel colour and finish options.
Versatile style in three forms; a high quality system that will suit any requirement, three frame shapes and six colour variations combined with a myriad of panels gives you the ultimate choice.
Stylish Storage Solutions
Made to measure, built-in sliding wardrobes are less expensive than you may think. Whether you’re looking for a modern design or a more contemporary style, Vesta Space are confident we have something to suit both your style and budget.
Supporting you from concept to completion
Unit 5 Westgate Trading Estate
t: 01922 324050
To avoid disappointment, please call ahead to arrange your showroom appointment.
Accredited & Approved
Vesta Space are accredited and approved to carry out all aspects of an installation, complying to all safety regulations, whist offering total peace of mind. We hold a SMAS Certification, SSIP Certification are a CHAS Accredited Contractor and a member of Constructionline.